Again with the sub frenzy!!!


Its been over 9months since ive expirenced or written about sub frenzy. And omg am i suffering with it now. I guess its been 9months since the sub/slave in me was enticed, devoured and challanged.

I only realized today...as my master ive pleased for the last week or so, left for a month or more, that i am in sub frenzy. Ive known about it, written about it and spoken to people about it, yet i didnt see what it was in myself.

My mind will think of nothing else but how and when i get to be his slave again. Thankfully I have some options to satisfy some very real and intense needs...but im smart enough to know that the slave is going to be left wanting.

That feeling of being left wanting although having cum lots and physicaly totally satisfiied, has plagued me over the last 9 months. Oh dont get me wrong ive had amazing sexual experiences, ive even had my all time top time with a chick and i was dominant. Ive met amazing people, been used well, cum lots, learnt to deepthroat, created awesome memeories, etc, etc... and learnt so much about myself.

But....and yes buts suck...i do crave everything about being his slave...something about him has my sub screeming at me for more.

It has me both acting like a silly school with a crush and maintaining a level head. Harder than it seams.

So until he returns....ill keep doing exactly what ive been doing...having awesome new expirences, meet amazing people, and all the rest of the fun stuff i love doing, being and creating.

Ill finish with a brag....i melted at the command to make sure i share all my stories with him while he's away....and yes i plan on being a very good fuckdoll slave.


Edit***  Not an hour after posting this i recieved an invite to a nudest beach new years eve party with a couple who i have been chatting with for some time. Omg instantly wet at the thought of, not only joining a sexy couple for nee years, but the telling master all about it. I fucking love being a good girl for so many reasons.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First time being his slave...

Now thats a premium idea...

She really had no idea.....