Christmas ache

Its Christmas day and ive had the most amazing day with 2 of my kids. A great night out with the oldest last night. And dinner with the daughter and bf tomorrow night..what a truly blessed and grateful mum i am.

Im sitting outside relaxing and i realize that i have this deep ache and longing inside. And no im not talking about the constant one between my legs....im talking about a whole body and mind need..a longing to be...
Owned but totally free
Adored but degraded
Cared for but punished and tested
I need to be desired, needed, wanted mind and body
I crave being the good little slave pleasing her master.
I dream constantly of new expirences and repeating favorite one.....it consumes my mind and body

But most of all i ache for the chemistry and connection i recently experienced....the mindblowing, from that very first moment he looked at me, i became a silly little girl...to the electrifying first brush of his kiss on my back....i was his.....all his. Ive never been so totally owned yet so amazinly free to be myself. I long to have that again and not temporarily. I dont know what it was or even how he did it...and even as i write this i know i sound silly...but he certainly jumped head first into my mind, my body, and my bed. If he comes back....im so hoping we can ride this chemistry till it dies or we kill ourselves fucking....and if not....i know exactly what i need, want, desire, choose, and wont settle for less than.....

                        All of the above.


Merry christmas kinky mofos



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First time being his slave...

Now thats a premium idea...

She really had no idea.....