Knowing my worth

I know my worth.....I know I'm flawed, and little scratched and dented. But I know my worth.

It's taken years and lots of self reflection to get to that point, but wow what a place to be.

I'm a submissive who gives her submission easily (when someone gets into my head), some would say too easily, but I can do with my eyes wide open knowing what i bring to the table. Knowing how much of myself I can give to someone I'm playing with.

Now I guess that's only partial submission or should I say temporary submission. Anyway, knowing my worth, owning and loving who I really am, flaws and all, that is total freedom. Freedom to grow, explore, learn and enjoy everything your mind and body desires.

How will knowing my worth affect me, when that person who wants my total and permanent submission arrives in my life....well we have to wait see. But I'm excited about the possibilities.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First time being his slave...

Now thats a premium idea...

She really had no idea.....