Doing what's right for me.

Let me tell you a story...once upon a time their dynamic was that of master and toy. Their sexual comparability and connection was more intense than she'd ever had before. From their very first hookup it was so easy for her to be honest about herself sexually. Quickly it became a fwb or fuckbuddies arrangement for them both to fully enjoy kinky downright awesome. sex.

She would drip instantly when his name popped up on her phone and she throbbed when she would read a message that went something like this

'Hey toy, when can you get your ass here my cock needs to play with you' she loved it and would obediently arrange it around her unmovable commitments.

Both of them desired and talked about finding another girl to join them, and also started talking about swinging too. Both excited and keen to thoroughly enjoy that. She began the process of searching high and low for what they had discussed wanting. She was so excited when she stumble across some great prospects. And excitedly shared with him.

HIs reaction and response, was to tell her what a good girl she was.
This time the message was
'What a good little toy you are. I'm on my way to reward you for your good work get those holes ready' and and was she ever ready.

Cool story... but reality was cruel but necessary part of her journey. You see his reaction and response wasnt to tell her she was a good girl. The night before theyd discussed the possibility of them having a play date that night. They then shared texted during the day about all the sexy possibilities they had. And when at 8pm she hadnt heard anything from him for several hours and not hearing a def yes or no. She was actually gutted. She needed him to want her so badly for wanting to please him (and her own desires) that she realized that she had given too much of herself to something that wasn't going to be what she now knew she needed.
She needed someone who wanted to excitedly be alongside and with her in her journey and not someone who was happy to enjoy the ride.

Yes this is me. Yes this real. And because my journey has taken me to a place of such personal understanding...I know that I can no longer just be his casual toy. I know my worth, and no matter how awesome the cock was and how much I'm going to miss the dynamic we had....I'm am worth more than he wants to or can give me. And I'm ok with that. So with No regrets, no shame, great memories and experiences I close that door, so that I can find the person who sees me, wants me (all of me crazy and all) and grows with me as we expierience all the pleasures we desire.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First time being his slave...

Now thats a premium idea...

She really had no idea.....