Now thats a premium idea...




So we all have periods in our life when things get tough. I've always believed that these times are what make us.

Well recently I was going through one of those chapters and out of it has grown a business plan.

You see I met this very dominant chick who blew me away. And recently reconnected with her and her fiance. Well she runs a premium Snapchat service and asked if I'd play with her and her fiance and make some content for her. Me being the good little cum slut toy I am jumped at the chance. And yes we had an amazing time. And I've got some great vids and memories.

Out of that I had lots of her subscribers wanting me to do a premium Snapchat account. And as I got towards the end of my time at my last job it became a running joke with a few people that if I didnt find another job soon I'd have to do one for the money. And yes at times it was a half serious thought.

Fast forward to being out of work for a nearly 2 weeks and on a night partying with a fuck buddy and his mate (and no not in a 3some way), the moto of the night became 'just go premium' as we discussed the benefits, and they watch some of my videos, they decided I should 'Just go premium'

And now to the business plan...

Today I discovered an app where you can create folders to share content with people privately. On my those you give access can see.

Here's how it works.

$39 for 30 days of daily content.
Access to all folder content for 45days.
Photos and or videos uploaded daily.

10 people = $91 per week
50 people = $455 per week
100 people = $910 per week

I think it's a lucrative business model. I've even created an add to use on Snapchat too gain the subscribers.


Yep being filthy and kinky could actually earn money. Thankfully ive gained a great job amd dont have to do it...but do i want to anyway? Hmmmm


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First time being his slave...

She really had no idea.....