Taking off the mask.

Was talking to someone today about them trying to recentre themselves (their words not mine) and it got me thinking about myself and when I feel most centered myself.

And you know since allowing myself the courage to open up myself and and be real I  spend more time feeling content and centered than I dont. I put this down to the fact that even though I'm not where I want to be in life I am being the most authentic version of myself. That's when I feel the most at peace. When I can only be who I really am. I struggle to be that In my vanilla life.

As someone who has such a heart for honesty and openness living in the vanilla world is like wearing a mask all day. Finding ways of being honest when asked certain things in conversations with vanilla friends is challanging. Theres only so much I can share with them but I never want to hide either.

Ahhh the Joy's of the amazing worlds we live in.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First time being his slave...

Now thats a premium idea...

She really had no idea.....