I had an epiphany...



Or maybe just the ramblings of a mind on a self discovering journey.

I wrote my first 'journal entry' today...laying on the couch trying not to think about how much my body and mind hurt from the huge weekend she treated herself to.

And when I did I was reminded that I used to journal and write poetry as a young innocent teenager and how it made me face the reality of the things I feel and think.

Oh yeh...back to the epiphany. I realized that there is sapiosexual part of me. Intelligence actually has an affect on me sexually. Being able to draw my mind and intellect out and challange my thinking on things that should be challanged will have me wanting to deepthroat your cock for hours and begging you to use me.


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First time being his slave...

Now thats a premium idea...

She really had no idea.....