First time being his slave...

Id done my usual tease on snapchat, sent the vids that shock or inspire. And he was certainly keen to meet me. I had a feeling it would be fun but didnt think my subself would be satisfied, but as long as not vanilla i can have pure fun.

Our first scheduled meet was cancelled due to family stuff.. .damn vanilla life. So when he messaged me and suggested a sunday afternoon of shower,food, sex repeat, actually i suggested that would be an awesome way to spend the afternoon, and he said he was on his way. It had been sometime since id had that. The random and spontaneous encounter.

I had already shaved and prepared the evening before as we were going to meet then. So i dressed in my sexy cute little shorts and a very fitted singlet. I felt cute summer sexy, exactly what i thought would be perfect.

He arrived and i greeted him outside, pussy pulsing as he was even sexier in person and the smile as he looked at me sent my body into overdrive. As my housemate was home i suggest we go to my room straight away. By now im a buddle of nerves as i sit on my bed and start to roll a joint to calm my nerves as we make small talk. And when i felt his lips touch my shoulder i let out a moan and put the almost rolled joint on the bedside table and he began to explore my body. From that moment he took total control and my slave girl went into an orgasm overload and subspace. His cock way above average, his hard, ferocious at times fucking, had every part of me in utter pleasure.

The highlight....when he rolled me on my stomach tied my hands to the beadhead and whispered in my ear that he was going to fuck my ass...i almost cum and let out another moan of pleasure...i would be his first ass fuck and that had me even more wet and ill finish with this....i did not know that i could take big cock hard and rough and cum so fucking much.

And one last fyi....He used his fuckdoll (which i became instantly) everyway possible, with almost every toy in my toybox for about 7.5hours over 9hours.

I fucking love creating memories





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now thats a premium idea...

She really had no idea.....